Town of Wasaga Beach
Facilities – effective March 16, 2020
Please note municipal facilities are closed to the public but town services continue and staff are available by phone and e-mail during regular business hours. Learn more here:
Municipal Office Closure information
See our AODA Notice of Service Disruption here: Accessibility_-_Service_Disruption_Notice
- Arena Closed – all programs and rentals cancelled
- RecPlex/YMCA Closed – all programs and rentals cancelled
- Youth Centre/Seniors Active Living Centre Closed – all programs and rentals cancelled
- Town Hall Closed to public but town services continue and staff are available by phone and e-mail during regular business hours.
- Library Closed – all programs and rentals cancelled
- Public Works Closed to public
- Fire Halls Closed to public
- Playground equipment Closed, parks Closed except for walkthrough access, and trails Open - please observe social distancing.
- Transit Operational No fee to ride April 1-30.
Building and Development Services
- Building Department staff are carrying on with inspections for unoccupied dwellings. On site staff are practicing social distancing. Inspections for occupied dwellings will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. For instructions on how to apply for a building permit application, call 705-429-1120.
- Tax Payments and Parking Passes. Please use drop box, pay at your bank or pay online. Questions: Please call 705-429-3844, ext. 2234 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Municipal Law Enforcement
- Bylaw Enforcement and Licensing. Please call 705-429-2511 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Business licence applications can be dropped in the drop box.
- Commissioner of Oaths, Marriage Licenses, Death Certificates. Please call 705-429-3844, ext. 2224 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Planning and Development
- Planning and Zoning matters. For applications and zoning inquiries, call: 704-429-3847 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Economic Development staff continue to be available by phone
and e-mail to provide support and assistance to the public, business community
and investors. Please contact us at 705-429-3844, ext. 2274 or ext. 2284 or by
email at email@example.com. For additional information see here.
Recreation, Events and Facilities
- All regular events are cancelled but staff have organized FREE virtual programs. See more here: Poster