- Administration of all billing procedures, collection of all revenues including taxes and water/sewer receivables
- Payroll administration· Accounts payable administration
- Budget preparation
- Accounting functions for all departments
- Monthly financial reporting to the Mayor and Council
- Ensure that Municipal assets are safeguarded and surplus funds are placed in interest Generating investments
- Ensure that all grants are investigated and accessed so as to earn the maximum non-tax dollars for the municipality
- Respond to inquiries and complaints from taxpayers
Initiate tax sale procedures
E-Billing for Property Taxes and Water/Sewer Utilities
Town is happy to announce that e-billing is now available for your tax,
water and sewer bills providing an option to eliminate paper bills. If
you would like to sign up for this option, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Please state the municipal address starting with the Street Name (i.e. Main Street, 123) in the Subject Line of your e-mail.
- Please state your name and phone number in the body of your e-mail.
- Your e-mail must come from the e-mail address that you would like your bill sent to.
- Your e-mail will enroll you for both tax and water/sewer billings.
Winner of our e-send signup contest.
We hope you enjoy your new iPad mini
Take advantage of the convenience of
ONLINE Payment Services!
now offer the option to pay by credit or debit card through Plastiq, a
third party service provider. Plastiq is a service that maximizes your
ability to get the most out of your cards by providing a single channel
through which credit and debit card payments are always accepted. Please
note that user fees apply.